Bella Vista Towers Condos Elizabeth New Jersey
Bella Vista Towers High Rise Condos Elizabeth New Jersey
Bella Vista Towers is a beautiful mid rise building in Elizabeth. A typical unit at Bella Vista Towers was once described like this… “Well maintained condo with a beautiful view of NYC. Bus transportation into NY right in front of building. Train station 5min away. Close to all major Hwys. Social room, Gym, Outside pool, laundry facility and underground parking garage at the tips of your hands. FHA not approved”. Elizabeth NJ condos and townhouses. Union County New Jersey Condos and Townhouses communities are some of the nicest developed condominiums in New Jersey.
Financials on Bella Vista Towers Condos Elizabeth
- Avg. Price: $240,000 + –
- Approximate taxes: $6,500+ –
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $475 + –
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO…..fond some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- See whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
Other Condos in Elizabeth
- The Polonaise High Rise Condos
- Hamilton Gardens Condos
- Mariana Gardens Condos
- South Pearl Condos
- Sunrise Manor Condos
- Seville Condos
- Elmora Affordable Condos
- Lexington Manor Condos
- Julia Condos
- Pinestone Terrace Condos
- Harborfront Condos
- South Park Condos
- Riverfront Residences Condos