Bay Point Harbour Condos Point Pleasant New Jersey
Bay Point Harbour Point Pleasant New Jersey
Bay Point Harbour Condos Point Pleasant Canal and gateway of the Metedeconk River. These units feature open and flowing floor plans, large bedrooms, sunk-in living rooms w/cathedral ceiling, tons of natural light loads of closet and storage space. Boat slips are convenient to a boater’s lifestyle. From the balconies you can view two river.
There are one hundred eight residences composed of carriage houses, townhouses and the Harbour House apartments. Individual units feature two- three bedrooms, two and one-half baths with central air and gas heat. All units have outdoor decks. Each unit also has a garage.
- Avg Price: $ 1,000,000 + –
- Avg Taxes: $ Unknown
- Avg Maint: $ Unknown
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.