25 Mill Street Condos Bernardsville
25 Mill St Condos Bernardsville New Jersey
25 Mill Street Condos Bernardsville are 23 luxury one-level, 2 Br – 2.5 Bth units, owners will enjoy an exceptional location close to shopping, dining and commuter trains to New York City, while being in the heart of one of the state’s most desired towns. Prices start from the mid- $700,000’s to $1.2 million for 1,242 to more than 2,540 SF of elegantly appointed.
Financials on 25 Mill Street Condos Bernardsville
- Avg Price: $800,000 – $1,200,000
- Approximate Taxes: $ TBD New Construction
- Avg Maint: $ TBD New Construction
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO……find important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- See whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
- Other Condo and Townhouses in Bernards
- Madison Village Condos
- Hamilton Woods Condos
- Hamilton Crest Condos
- Heritage Condos
- Spring Ridge Condos
- Society Hill at Bernards
- Countryside Condos
- The Barons Luxury Townhouses
- The Cedar Townhouses
- Hamilton Ridge Townhouses
- Patriot Hill Townhouses
- Liberty Ridge In The Hills Luxury Townhomes
- Amherst Mews Luxury Townhouses
- St. Andrews Luxury Townhome Community
- Mine Brook Farms Ultra Luxury Townhomes
Atlantic /Bergen /Burlington / Camden / Cape May
Cumberland /Essex / Gloucester / Hudson/ Hunterdon
/Mercer / Middlesex / Monmouth/Morris /Ocean
Passaic / Somerset / Sussex / Union / Warren