Renaissance at Monroe Condos
Renaissance at Monroe Condos Monroe
Renaissance at Monroe offers a relaxed 55+ lifestyle in a perfect location in Central New Jersey. Renaissance at Monroe features a clubhouse that offers many different activities. The minimum age for residents if 48, but air least one resident in the household must be at least 55. Renaissance at Monroe is composed of beautiful homes, which include desirable aspects such as fireplaces and brick or stone exteriors. Residents can enjoy many of the activities that are offered at Renaissance, such as yoga, tennis, bocce, or swimming.
This community was built by Centax around 2005 and includes about 350 single family homes in several models including the Siena II, Wellington, Tivoli and Kensington floor plans which range from 1,500 – 2,300 sq. ft with 2 and 3 bedrooms, 9 foot ceilings and one and two car garages.
Amenities: 15,000 sq. ft. clubhouse with ball room, library, computer room, card room and the Renaissance Cafe. Pool, both indoor and outdoor, tennis, bocce ball, playground, spa. Loads of clubs so get involved as you wish.
Financials on Renaissance At Monroe Condos
- Approximate Price: $300,000 – $400,000
- Estimated Taxes: $5,000- $8,000 + –
- Monthly Maintenance: $375 + –
opens in a new windowStyle/Sq. Ft/Br/Bth/Garage
- Aragon 1,500 2 2 1
- Siena II 1,630 2 2 2
- Florence 1,680 2 2 2
- Raphael 1,750 2 2 2
- Byron 1,850 2 + Den 2 2
- Tivoli 1,880 2 2 2
- Wellington 1,950 2 + Den 2 2
- Kensington 2,200 2 + Den 2 2
More About This Community: This is one of the larger 55 Plus Retirement Communities in the State. It was designed specifically for Senior and has loads of clubs, amenities and activities for every retirement lifestyle. Some of the larger communities over (over 1,000 homes) have full time activity and recreation directors. Some communities offer bus service to local shopping center, trips to movies and other nice activities.
Where To Begin: We realize that you may be just starting your search, it’s a big move that can not be taken lightly. We have designed this site to give you as much information as possible. The BEST way to decide on a Community is to make an appointment with one of our Community Agents for a tour and view the units, clubhouse and amenities to see if it is a good fit.
Other condo communities in Monroe
- AGENTS MONROE AGENTS..Partner with us and become a Community Specialist
- Clearbrook Malden Village $69,000 + –
- Rossmoor Condos 55 Plus $100,000 + –
- Greenbriar At Monroe 55 Plus Condos $200,000 + –
- Condordia 55 Plus Condos $275,000 + –
- The Ponds Condos 55 Plus $285,000 + –
- Lofts at Monroe Condos $325,000 + –
- Encore Condos 55 Plus Living $375,000 +
- Regency at Monroe 55 Plus Condos $400,000 and up
- Four Seasons Monroe 55 Plus Condos $400,000 + –
- The Green Community Townhouses $425,000 + –
- Gables at Monroe 55 Plus Condos $425,000 + –
- Stratford Townhouses $450,000 +
- Stonebridge 55 Plus Community $550,000 + –
- Fairways at Forgate Community $550,000 + –