Holiday City Berkeley New Jersey
Holiday City South Berkeley
Holiday City South Berkeley is one of the largest active 55+ communities in New Jersey. Each community has a clubhouse and pool, featuring many clubs and activities. The community of Holiday City at Berkeley feels like a small town with retail stores, restaurants, banks and countless recreational amenities. Holiday City is located near the Garden State Parkway and I-195 providing easy access to nearby areas. Holiday City Berkeley is an adult community of single family homes in Berkeley NJ. It has over 3,000 homes and has two clubhouses and outdoor pools and so much more. It was built during the 1970’s and features smaller single family homes with 2 bedrooms and attached garages. The community residents benefit from low taxes and HOA fees.
Financials on Holiday City South
- Price range: $180,000 – $340,000 + –
- Taxes: $1,500 – $4,000
- HOA: $120 Quarter
- The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for?
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO…find….some important things you should know
- You may find the last known management company.
- See whether this community is FHA approved for financing
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.