Skip to content
Welcome to – JerseyTennis.net
NOTIFY ME WHEN THE NEXT TOURNAMENT WILL BEGIN – SPRING 2022′ – If you are a member of Facebook join our group. North Central South Jersey Tennis Facebook Page
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- WHAT IF I CAN’T MAKE THE BRACKET PLAYING TIMES?
- Bracketing times is set and can not be changed at this point.
- IMPORTANT: If you CAN NOT MAKE the bracketed time, please contact your opponent and arrange to play anytime and anywhere BEFORE the bracketed time. (We can’t have players holding up the other players) The responsibility is on the player that can’t play on the bracketed time to accommodate the other player to play where and when they wish to play. Hopefully it can be worked out amicably. Just please let me know you have played and results!
- WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- Both players should bring a new can of balls, open one can and the winner takes the unopened can for the next set.
- TOURNAMENT PLAY
- For the first couple of rounds only 1 set will be played. Matches are scheduled hourly so please get there early.
- Players will have 10 minutes warmup time and then begin play.
- Just realize matches may run a little later because some may run over the 1 hour time frame (which is allowed)
- Players are expected to play in a sportsmanlike manner, disputed calls must be worked out between players.
- If you are more than 15 minute late you will forfeit the match. It will inconvenience all players playing after you on the same court.
- There will be other activities happening at the ball fields, so please park on the street if necessary. If you are using GPS use 160 Paterson Ave, Little Falls, NJ 07424