Winding River condos Brick
Winding River 55 plus condos Brick
Winding River 55 plus condos Brick. Is is located in the Herbertsville section of Brick which is near the Garden State Parkway, I-195 and Route 70. Also which is good, train station in Point Pleasant is a short drive away. This nice community has 250 attached homes with either 1 or 2 bedrooms and 1 bath. However, the homes do not have garages. Home sizes are 850 sq.ft. to 1000 sq.ft. The homes are attached, which means that the ownership type is condo.
Financials on Winding River condos Brick
- Approximate Price: $130,000 + –
- Estimated Taxes: $2,500 + –
- Monthly HOA Estimate: $140 + – association takes care of lawn maintenance and snow removal, you won’t. Also there’s a community b
More About 55 Plus Communities:
This is one of the larger 55 Plus Retirement Communities in the State. They typically have loads of clubs, amenities and activities for every retirement lifestyle. Some of the larger communities over (over 1,000 homes) have full time activity and recreation directors. Some communities offer bus service to local shopping center, trips to movies and other nice activities.
What does the monthly HOA fees typically pay for?
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.