Washington Commons in Washington NJ
Washington Commons in Washington, NJ
Washington Commons in Washington is a beautiful Bergen County condominium development which offers countless amenities, such as a pool, playground, tennis courts, and a newly renovated community clubhouse. Units in Washington Commons have attached garages with unit entry, lots of closets, storage and multi-zone central air. The complex is conveniently located close to shopping, public transportation to NYC, and all major highways.
Bergen County New Jersey Condos and Townhouses communities are some of the nicest developed condominiums in New Jersey.
- Avg. Price: $475,000 +
- Approximate taxes: $10,800+ –
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $485 + –
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Click here to see if this community is FHA Approved.
- Find the Management company and download condo docs. here.The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
- In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.