Thomastown Court Condos Mine Hill New Jersey
Thomastown Courts Condos Mine Hill New Jersey
Thomastown Courts is a community of approximately 57 units in the development which was built approx. 1986. Thomastown Courts offers one, two, and three bedroom condos and townhomes. Some of the units have a 1-car garage. There are over 20 acres of beautiful open space in the complex. Last known Management Company was Community Management Corporation. The Community offers Tennis Courts.
A typical unit in Thomastown Condos was once described like this…. “Best Little Townhouse in Morris County. Terrific bright Airy end unit. Atrium & Deck. Blue Ribbon Elem School. Efficient Hydronic BB heat. Discover your own little corner of the world–Escape the hustle bustle and enjoy the serene feel to this townhouse style development. Atrium/skylights/make it invting all day. Come see comfortably spacious rooms. You’ll be pleasantly surprised. 2 Sets of large sliders both open onto deck–1 from kitchen & 1 from atrium.. First floor laundry. Private front entry and your own ‘quiet enjoyment’– You’ll hurry home. Bordering Randolph….West Morris YMCA nearby. Located between Rt 46 and Rt 10”
Financials on Thomastown Court Condos Mine Hill
- Approximate Price: $285,000 + –
- Average Taxes: $6,500 + –
- Avg Maint: $325 +
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Click here to find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.