The Thread Union City New Jersey
The Thread Condos Union City New Jersey
The Thread Condos Union City is a luxury condominium community with one, two and 3 bedroom units. Most units have beautiful hardwood floors, large balconies overlooking the Palisades and NYC. Amenities include a fitness center, a 6,000 garden area plenty of places for children to play, a lounge, and a dog run. Secure parking is available; Port Authority is a 15-minute bus ride, and there is a shuttle to the Hoboken ferry.
- Price Range: $600,000 + –
- Avg Taxes: $ 7,700 + –
- Monthly Maintenance Fee: $570 – +
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO read important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- See whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.