The Oaks Condos Weymouth Mays Landing, NJ
The Oaks Condos Weymouth in Mays Landing NJ
Oaks Condos Weymouth construction began in 1994. There are over 600 units with 7 different styles to choose from beginning around 1,500 sq. ft up to over 1,600 sq. ft. Residences are a mixture of 2 and 3 bedroom residences. Most units were designed with open floor plans for entertaining.
The community offers a 10,000 sq. ft. clubhouse with loads of clubs and activities for everyone’s lifestyle.
More About This Community: This is one of the larger 55 Plus Retirement Communities in the State. It was designed specifically for Senior and has loads of clubs, amenities and activities for every retirement lifestyle. Some of the larger communities over (over 1,000 homes) have full time activity and recreation directors. Some communities offer bus service to local shopping center, trips to movies and other nice activities.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Click here to find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
973-256-0303 WE DO NOT MANAGE THIS COMMUNITY