The Eastwood Cooperative Englewod New Jersey
The Eastwood Cooperative Englewood New Jersey
The Eastwood Cooperative and Englewood New Jersey: Englewood is known for its charming downtown, which houses an array of restaurants, cafes, boutiques, shops, banks, salons, and the Bergen Performing Art Center, and a large, chain grocery store. The Eastwood Condos is conveniently located less than five miles from the George Washington Bridge. Englewood offers an easy commute to Manhattan. Because Englewood is centrally-located, there is easy access to all major highways such as Route 80, Garden State Parkway and NJ Turnpike in northern New Jersey.
Financials On Eastwood Cooperative
- Avg. Price: $255,000
- Approximate taxes: $ taxes, heat, parking included in maint.
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $1400 + –
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO be sure to click here for some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
Other Communities in Englewood
- Knickerbocker Hills Condos $99,000 + –
- Brookway Cooperative $165,000 + –
- Coriander Way Condos $195,000 + –
- Scarborough Manor Condos $225,000 + –
- The M at Englewood Condos $275.000 + –
- Grand Chester Condos $275,000 + –
- Grand Meadow Condos $275,000 + –
- Windsor Park Condos $295,000 + –
- Tributary Gardens Townhouses $300,000 + –
- Tudor Hall Historic Condos $300,000 + –
- Cross Creek Pointe Condos $475,000 + –
- Palisade Place Townhouses $635,000 + –
- Oak Trail Townhouses $900,000 + –
- Sutton Place Luxury Townhouses $1,200,000 + –