The Crossroads Condos Bridgewater New Jersey
Crossroads Condos Bridgewater New Jersey
The Crossroads Condos Bridgewater is a community of 354 units which is located in spectacular Somerset County New Jersey! A hub for commuters, Routes 22, 28, 202 and 206 as well as Interstate Route 78 and 287 are minutes away. With access to the famed Somerset County Parks and Recreation System, a host of activities is “right around the corner” – from golf, tennis and swimming, to the Art Association.
- Avg Price: $395,000 + –
- Avg Taxes: $7,000 + –
- Avg Maint: $275 +
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
- Other Bridgewater Condo Communities;
- Finderne Condos $175,000 + –
- Stratford Place Condos $200,000 + –
- Glenbrooke at Bridgewater Condos $250,000 + –
- Vanderhaven Farms Condos $285,000 + –
- Fairways At Bridgewater Towhouses $345,000 + –
- Stratton Meadows Condos $350,000 + –
- Bridgewater Oaks Townhouses $375,000 + –
- Loft Farms Townhouses $450,000 + –
- Milltowne Park Townhouses $475,000 + –
- Bridle Club Townhouses $475,000 + –