Spring Brook Condos Morris Twsp New Jersey
Spring Brook Condos Morris Township New Jersey
Spring Brook Condos Morris Twsp offers 2-3 bedroom units with a basement and 1-car garage, with each units having 2.5 baths. Fireplaces, cathedral ceilings, balconies, hardwood flooring, and skylights are common interior features included in some of these gorgeous units. There are 82 units in Spring Brook which is surrounded by the Spring Brook Golf Course
Last known management company can possibly be found here. Sorry….Cats are allowed by the association but dogs are not. A tennis court is available.
Financials on Spring Brook Condos
- Approximate Price: $400,000 + –
- Estimated Taxes: $ 6,000 + –
- Avg Maint: $ 350 + –
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for?
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
Other Local Communities
- Morris Twsp Communities
- Township Village Condos $225,000 + –
- Village at Convent Station $300,000 + –
- Cory Road Condos $350,000 + –
- Mountain Shadows Townhouses $365,000 + –
- James Street Commons $395,000 + –
- Rose Arbor Townhouses $400,000 + –
- Woodcrest Townhouses $500,000 + –
- Dorset Hollow Townhouses $525,000 + –
- Liberty Green Townhouses $575,000 + –
- Woodside Townhouses $625,000 + –
- Columbia Park Condos $675,000 +
- James Place Townhouses $785.000 + –
- Wheatsheaf Townhouses $800,000 + –
- The Brownstones Luxury Townhomes $850,000 + –
- Moore Estate Luxury Townhouses $1,000,000 + –