Sonata Bay Bayville New Jersey
Sonata Bay Bayville New Jersey 55 Plus Community
Sonata Bay Bayville /Berkeley has about 300 homes that were built between 1993 and 1997 by Oden Development. They offer both attached and detached homes between 1300-1,900 sq. ft. They offer both 2 and 2 bedroom with 2 or 3 baths and one or two car garages. Loads of amenities here with large clubhouse, pool, tennis bocce and everything else you would want or expect.
Financials on Sonata Bay Bayville
- Average Pricing: $250,000 + –
- Approx. Taxes:$5,000 + –
- HOA Maintenance: $25o Quarterly + –
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
- The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for?
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO…find….some important things you should know
- You may find the last known management company.
- See whether this community is FHA approved for financing