Silver Ridge Park Retirement Toms River New Jersey
Silver Ridge Park Retirement Toms River New Jersey 55 Plus Community
Silver Ridge Park Retirement Toms River Silver Ridge Park is a 55+ community located in Toms River, New Jersey. This older community was started in 1968 and completed about 1987. It offers 3,100single-family homes. Silver Ridge Park is divided into four separate neighborhoods and associations, Silver Park North, Silver Park Westerly, Silver Park East and Silver Park West. Every community has different amenities, : West, Westerly, North, and East. Each community is run by its own separate association but the clubhouse access is open to all members of the community. Each clubhouse has it’s own meeting rooms etc.
Silver Ridge Park North | Silver Ridge Park West | Silver Ridge Park Westerly | Silver Ridge Park East
Financials on Silver Ridge Park Retirement Toms River
- Average Pricing: $170,000 – $300,000 + –
- Approx. Taxes:$2,000 – $5,000
- HOA Maintenance: $350 annually
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
- The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for?
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO…find….some important things you should know
- You may find the last known management company.
- See whether this community is FHA approved for financing
BACK TO SOUTH JERSEY 55 PLUS COMMUNITIES
Atlantic /Bergen /Burlington / Camden / Cape May
Cumberland /Essex / Gloucester / Hudson/ Hunterdon
/Mercer / Middlesex / Monmouth/Morris /Ocean
Passaic / Somerset / Sussex / Union / Warren