Regency Allaire Condos Farmingdale
Regency Allaire Condos Farmingdale New Jersey
55 Plus Condo Community
Regency Allaire Condos Farmingdale is located at 125 Grandview Circle Farmingdale New Jersey. It is being built by Toll Brothers. This nice 55 plus new community in 2023′ offers Offering single-family one- and two-story homes with first-floor primary bedroom suites, home offices, and open floor plans. Amenities include clubhouse with fitness center, pool, tennis, pickleball, bocce, and more for everyone. Located in a convenient location along the Route 33 corridor just 5 miles from Route 9 and less than 4 miles from the Garden State Parkway (Exit 100).
Financials on Regency Allaire Condos Farmingdale
- Avg. Price: $790,000 – $1,000,000 + –
- Approximate taxes: $TBD New construction
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $350 + –
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO be sure to find important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- See whether this community is FHA approved for financing
- The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.