Park Place 2 Condos Tinton Falls New Jersery
Park Place 2 Condos Tinton Falls New Jersey
Park Place 2 Condos Tinton Falls has 520 condominiums located in Tinton Falls. Developed by Hovbilt, one of the Hovnanian companies. Park Place 2 Condos offers one, two and three bedroom homes and there are a number of styles and sizes to choose from, ranging from just over 600 square feet to just under 2000 square feet. Nice amenities also which include tennis courts and a playground for children.
Financials on Park Place 2 Condos Tinton Falls
- Avg. Price: $255,000 + –
- Approximate taxes: $5,500 +
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $ 215 +
- Phase 1, consists of the 1, 2 and 3 bedroom condominiums which are located at Boise Court and built in 1990 along with Lincoln, Nashville, Juneau and Santa Fe which were completed in 1991. There are 16 units in each of these buildings.
- Phase 2, consists of 120 condominium units which are located at Des Moines Court. These were completed in 1992.
- Phase 3, considered the Garden Series consists of two and three level town homes on Richmond Court built in 1995. It also consists of three level town homes on Madison Court, Phoenix Court and Montpelier Street built in 1997 and 1998. The three level townhouses have 2 bedrooms, 2 ½ baths and a loft.
- Phase 4, consists of three level town homes on Dover Court built in 1998.
- Phase 5, consists of the new construction built in 2005 on St. Paul Court which has 32 units total. These are three level townhouses with 3 bedrooms and 3 ½ baths.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO be sure to click here for some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
Other Communities in Tinton Falls
- Agents Attention Click here to become a Community Specialist
- Ginger Mews Condos $150,000 + –
- Park Place Condos $225,000 + –
- Fox Chase Condos $250,000 + –
- Winding Brook Townhouses $250,000 + –
- South Pointe Condos $250,000 + –
- Society Hills Condos $265,000 + –
- Rose Glen Condos $275,000 + –
- Lenape Woods Condos $275,000 + –
- Spring Meadows Condos $285,000 + –
- Tinton Pines Condos $300,000 + –
- Parkview Townhouses $300,000 + –
- Fox Chase Townhouses $300,000 + –
- Park Place III Condos $300,000 + –
- Hyde Park Condos $350,000 + –
- Enclave At Shark River Townhouses $475,000 + –
- Greenbriar Falls Luxury Townhouses $700,000 + –