James Street Condos Morris Twsp New Jersey
James Place Condos Morris Twsp New Jersey
James Place Commons was built with a total of 4 building. Building A has assigned parking outside. James Street Commons offers 2-3 bedroom condos with 2 or 2.5 baths. Some of the units are single-floor living. Some are 2 story with lofts. The condos range in size from approximately 1,100 to 1,800 square foot.
James Street Commons is a condo community located on Leva Drive in Morris Township in Morris County, NJ.
Last known management company was: Taylor Management (973-267-9000).
The community is located close to Interstate 287, 80, 280, and NJ Route 24 and Morristown Train Station.
- Avg Price: $785,000 + –
- Avg Taxes: $11,500 + –
- Avg Maint: $450 +
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Click here to find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
Other Local Communities
- Morris Plains Foxwood Condos $300,000 + –
- Morris Plains Coventry Park Condos $450,000 + –
- Morris Twsp Township Village Condos $225,000 + –
- Morris Twsp Village at Convent Station $300,000 + –
- Morris Twsp Mountain Shadows Townhouses $365,000 + –
- Morris Twsp Rose Arbor Townhouses $400,000 + –
- Morris Twsp Woodcrest Townhouses $500,000 + –
- Morris Twsp Dorset Hollow Townhouses $525,000 + –
- Morris Twsp Spring Brook Townhouses $525,000 + –
- Morris Twsp Liberty Green Townhouses $575,000 + –
- Morris Twsp Woodside Townhouses $625,000 + –
- Morris Twsp Columbia Park Condos $675,000 +
- Morris Twsp Wheatsheaf Townhouses $800,000 + –
- Morris Twsp The Brownstones Luxury Townhomes $850,000 + –
- Morris Twsp Moore Estate Luxury Townhouses $1,000,000 + –