Hudson Tea Condos Hoboken
Hudson Tea Condos Hoboken New Jersey
Hudson Tea Condos Hoboken is located on active and vibrant Washington Street. This is the building where Lipton Tea originally was located in It is one of our favorites in Hoboken. Truly luxury living in Hudson County! Not much more to say other than you MUST see these units before you make a decision on where to live in Hudson County. It has all the important features in high-rise living are here including the amenities, location and the NYC lifestyle living at it’s finest!
Financials on Hudson Tea Condos Hoboken
- Price Range:$500,000 – $1,500,000
- Sq Ft Range: 750 – 1,700 sq ft
- Style: Multi-Level
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO….find some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- See whether this community is FHA approved for financing
- The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
Other Buildings in Hoboken
- The Citadel Building $400,000 + –
- Metro Stop Building $450,000 – $1,200,000
- Harbor Lofts at Hudson Tea $475,000 + –
- Metropolitan Grand Building $500,000 + –
- Upper Grand Condos $500,000 and up
- 1450 Washington Condos $525,000 – $1,400,000
- Constitution Court $525,000 – $2,500,000
- Cypress Pointe Condos $575,000 + –
- Upper Park Condos $599,000 + –
- Jefferson Trust Luxury Condos $600,000 +
- 1400 Hudson Condos $600,000 and up
- Skyline Condos $650,000 + –
- The Saint Louis Building Condos $675,000 – $1,300,000
- Sky Club Building Condos $700,000 + –
- Hoboken Grande Condos $700,000 + –
- The Belmont Condos $725,000 + –
- Garden St Lofts Luxury Living $725,000 – $2,000,000
- St. Louis Trust Condos $775,000 + –
- Observer Plaza Building Condos $800,000 + –
- Maxwell Place $900.000 + –
- The W Building $1,000,000 + –
- The Mohegan $1,150,000 + –
- The Hanoben $1,500,000 + –
- Broadmoor Luxury Condos $2,500,000 + –
About This Community
Type : Style: Urban High Rise Living
Address : 1500 Washington Street Hoboken, New Jersey 07030
Purpose : Urban High Rise
Status : Active Resales Available
Bedrooms : 2
Bathrooms : 2
Rooms : 5
Quick Facts: Features, Amenities, Price Range and more
A- Avg. Price Range $500,000 - $700,000
A- Avg. Price Range Over $1,000,000
B- 1,2,3 Brs Units Available
Total Units 200-500
Gated - No
Parking - Garages