Holiday Heights Retirement Toms River New Jersey
Holiday Heights Retirement Toms River New Jersey 55 Plus Community
Holiday Heights Retirement Community offers nice homes in a quiet setting. It offers loads of amenities for it’s residents including pool, tennis, bocce ball, shuffle board and loads of clubs. It was built around 1994. Located only 15 minutes to the ocean. Worth the look if you are looking for a nice community with great values for the sq. ft. offered.
Financials on Holiday Heights Retirement Toms River
- Average Pricing: $275,000 – $300,000 + –
- Approx. Taxes:$4,500 + –
- HOA Maintenance: $135 Qtrly
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
- The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for?
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO…find….some important things you should know
- You may find the last known management company.
- See whether this community is FHA approved for financing