Holiday City at Silverton – Toms River, NJ
Holiday City in Toms River, NJ
Holiday City in Toms River, NJ was one of the first 55 plus communities developed in the State of NJ. There are now close to 1,600 homes in this development which was developed in two phases. Holiday City Phase 1 and Phase 2.
This complex offers 1 & 2 bedroom attached and detached homes ranging 900 sq. ft up to over 1,000 sq. ft. GREAT VALUES for the $$
Holiday City in Toms River is a great location for the Northerners or Southerners that want affordable option for their retirement plans.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Click here to find the last known management company
- Click here to see if this community is FHA approved for financing.
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for?
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
- In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.