Highlands On The Bay Condos Highlands NJ
Highlands On the Bay Condos Highlands NJ
Highlands On The Bay Condos Highlands is community of 18 townhouse style units located directly on Sandy Hook Bay. Built in the early 2000’s the homes range in size from 2000 -2250 sq. ft. and have two or three bedrooms, with 2.5 baths and a garage. Great views of Sandy Hook and the ocean and the NYC skyline. Walk to the NY high-speed ferry.
- Avg. Price: $375,000 + –
- Approximate taxes: $9,000
- Monthly Maintenance Estimate: $ 680
Availability: Large complexes with 75 units and above typically have 5-10 units available, smaller complexes with less than 50 may have 1 or two. Contact the Community Specialist on the left for availability.
The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers:
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
- In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide.
Caveats: I would certainly verify the financial status of the complex, insure there is sufficient funds in the reserve account to cover expected failures such as roofs, driveway etc.
The Good: Condo & Townhouse style living it great for the individual that wants to free themselves up from the day to day costs of running a home. No lawn care and outside work to be done.
Disclaimer: Maintenance fees change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. Thus we have placed an average figures of similar complexes. Taxes can vary in any complex, some complexes have 500 sq. ft. studio and also have three bedroom 2,000 sq. ft. units. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist, they can give you the exact taxes and maintenance fees on any particular unit.