Hamlet Condos Sparta New Jersey
Hamlet Condos Sparta 55 Plus Living
Hamlet Condos Sparta is an active adult 55 plus building with three stories and a parking garage located underneath. It offer 1, 2 & 3 bedroom condos right in the heart of Sparta. Entire building is handicap accessible with elevators etc. Shuttle services available to travel to various places in town. Close to post office, library, grocery, banks, downtown Sparta & Lake Mohawk with a variety of stores & dining options.
A typical unit at Hamlet at Town Center Condos Sparta
was once described like this…” Beautiful 3420 sq. ft. condo, master with a sitting room area, 3 balconies, the only unit to have a garage, only two units on this floor both served by their own private elevator. Granite counters and upgraded tile in kitchen and bath. Wolf stove, subzero refrigerator. Beautiful open floor plan separated by architectural pillars. Surround sound, classic fireplace. Walk to town and outdoor concerts as well as to the Lake Mohawk Boardwalk restaurants and plaza. A beautiful, carefree and active lifestyle for individuals 55 or above. Beautiful courtyard for relaxing.”
Financials on Hamlet Condos Sparta
- Approx. Price Range: $300,000 – $500,000 + –
- Average Taxes: $5,000 – $10,000 + –
- Monthly Maint: $ See Below + –
- Note: As of 9/1/20–One time payment due at closing: Working capital acct deposit $504.88, Transition acct deposit $757.32, Move-in Fee $250.00; Total $1512.20 Monthly HOA $252.44
Note: This search may show all condos in Sparta, search for the community on 16 Main Street Sparta. The Hamlet at Town Center 55 plus condos.
- Click here to see if this community is FHA Approved
- Find the current Management Company. Last known it was self managed.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO…..find some important things you should know
Sussex County New Jersey Condos and Townhouses communities are some of the nicest developed condominiums in New Jersey.
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for?
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
- In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
973-256-0303 – We DO NOT MANAGE this community
Other Communities in Sparta
- Green Tree Village Condos
- Sparta Commons Condos
- Stone Gate Condos
- Round Top Condos and Townhouses
- North Village Crossings
Atlantic /Bergen /Burlington / Camden / Cape May
Cumberland /Essex / Gloucester / Hudson/ Hunterdon
/Mercer / Middlesex / Monmouth/Morris /Ocean
Passaic / Somerset / Union / Warren