Greenbriar Woodlands in Toms River NJ
Greenbriar Woodlands in Toms River
Greenbriar Woodlands in Toms River are located in quiet private area of Toms River, but has great access to shopping and other amenities that the Toms River area has to offer. One of it’s nicest features and draws is it’s private golf course, it features a huge clubhouse, the community has a full time event director to help guide you to make your retirement transition and easy one. Clubs galore which will keep you active for a long time.
More About This Community: This is one of the larger 55 Plus Retirement Communities in the State. It was designed specifically for Senior and has loads of clubs, amenities and activities for every retirement lifestyle. Some of the larger communities over (over 1,000 homes) have full time activity and recreation directors. Some communities offer bus service to local shopping center, trips to movies and other nice activities.
Where To Begin: We realize that you may be just starting your search, it’s a big move that can not be taken lightly. We have designed this site to give you as much information as possible. The BEST way to decide on a Community is to make an appointment with one of our Community Agents for a tour and view the units, clubhouse and amenities to see if it is a good fit.
Further Details: For details on each complex, contact our Community Specialist in the contact box on the top left side of this page. Be sure to INCLUDE A CONTACT PHONE number. Our Community Agents have been trained in a non-pressure format. We realize you may have just started your search and still need to get your “ducks in line” as they say.
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Click here to find the last known management company
- Click here to see if this community is FHA approved for financing.
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for?
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
- In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.