Columbia Park Condos Morris Township New Jersey
The Residences at Columbia Park Condos Morris Township New Jersey
New Construction 2019…..The Residences at Columbia Park is Morris Township’s newest townhome community featuring many floor plans. Units range from 1950 sq. ft – 3,300 sq. ft. of living space, and first floor owner’s suites available. Maintenance free lifestyle and clubhouse make this the place to call home. Columbia Park is being built by K. Houvanian and units start at over $731,000 – $975,000.
- Swarthmore Model 1,974 sq ft Stories 2 Beds 3 Baths 2.5 Garages 2
- Belmont Model 2,201 sq ft Stories 2 Beds 3 Baths 2.5 Garages 2
- Clemson Model 2,222 sq ft Stories 2 Beds 3 Baths 2.5 Garages 2 / $741,880 and up
- Haverford Model 2,500 sq ft Stories 2 Beds 3 Baths 2.5 Garages 2 / $731,000 and up
- Claremont Model 2,341 sq ft Stories 2 Beds 3 Baths 2.5 Garages 2 / $777,889 and up
- Pratt Model 2,728 sq ft Stories 2 Beds 3 Baths 2.5 Garages 2 / $851,880 and up
- Colby Model 3,047 sq ft Stories 2 Beds 3 Baths 2.5 Garages 2
- Avg. Prices: $650,000 – $975,000 + –
- Avg Taxes: $ TBD Newer Construction
- Est. Monthly Maint: $ TBD Newer Construction
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Click here to see if this community is FHA Approved.
- Find the Management company and download condo docs. here.The Maintenance Fee, what does it pay for? Typically in most communities the maintenance fee covers: (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
- In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.