Clove Hill Manor Condos Wantage
Clove Hill Manor Condos Wantage 55 Plus Living
Clove Hill Manor Condos Wantage….. This active adult neighborhood consists of 117 single-family and attached homes that were developed between 2003 and 2007. With an on-site clubhouse.
Clove Hill Manor Condos was developed between 2003 and 2007. There are two attached home models, and they offer 2,105 or 2,391 square feet with two or three bedrooms, two-and-a-half or three bathrooms, and an attached one-car garage. The attached homes offer open floor plans, ample storage space, outdoor patios, and large, welcoming foyers.
A typical unit at Clove Hill Manor Condos
was once described like this…“Better than new! Living Room, Equipped Kitchen w/Center Island, Granite Leads to Dining Area and Family Room, Gleaming Hardwood Floors, Recessed Lighting and High Ceilings. Powder Room, First Floor Master Bedroom Suite – Large Bedroom, Hardwood Floors, Ample Closet Space, Luxury Master Bathroom w/Double Vanities, Walk-in Shower and Jetted Tub. Laundry on Main Floor. SECOND FLOOR – Loft Area for Multi-use, Office/Den, Large Bedroom, Full Bathroom. LOWER LEVEL – Finished Beautifully – Detailed Custom Moldings, Recessed Lighting, Carpet, Large Enough to Entertain for Movies, Play Pool or Games, Walk-out Lets in Natural Light! Great Floor Plan w/many Upgraded Features! Central Air, Natural Gas! Club House, In-ground Swimming Pool and Tennis Courts for Socialization! 55+ Community!”
- Approx. Price Range: $250,000 – $400,000 + –
- Average Taxes: $5,000 – $10,000 + –
- Monthly Maint: $425 + –
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO..Click here for some important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- Click here to find out whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
973-256-0303 – We DO NOT MANAGE this community