Aventine Condos Edgewater NJ
Aventine Condos Edgewater New Jersey
Financials on Aventine Condos
Truly luxury living in Hudson County! Not much more to say other than you MUST see these units before you make a decision on where to live in Hudson County. It has all the important features in high-rise living are here including the amenities, location and the NYC lifestyle living at it’s finest!
- BEFORE YOU BUY A CONDO be sure to read important things you should know
- Find the last known management company.
- See whether this community is FHA approved for financing
The Maintenance Fee, what does it typically pay for? (Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide)
- Exterior maintenance, amenities, pool, guardhouse, gym, doorman etc.
- Snow removal & ground care
- Interior common area cleaning and maintenance
- Insurance of building, management fee.
- Capital improvement fund for roof, driveways walkway replacement.
In an older garden apartment type and high rise building community the maintenance may sometimes cover the heat and hot water.
Disclaimer: Estimated Maintenance & Taxes both change yearly in each complex and it would be remiss on our part to put an exact number since it may change at anytime. PLEASE VERIFY with our Community Specialist.
- Other Communities in Edgewater
- Crown Village Condos
- Waterside Condos
- Peninsula At City Place High Rise
- Yorkview Townhouses
- The Pearl Condos
- Independence Harbor Condos
- Patriot Condos
- City Place Condos
- The Promenade Bldg
- Riverview at City Place Condos
- Legend Hills Condos
- Shelter Bay Condos
- Grand Cove Luxury Townhouses
- Mariners Cove Condos
- Hudson Cove Luxury Townhomes
- River Park Condos
- Vela Luxury Townhouses
- The Glass House Condos
- The Moorings Townhomes
About This Community
Quick Facts: Features, Amenities, Price Range and more