Agent – Frequently Asked Questions
Claiming a Community as the Community Specialist
We are adding communities every day to our database, as we grow, traffic to the site will grow and you can be a part of it now. (Why not, it won’t cost you anything?) As more communities are reserved and more information and data is provided on each community our ranking will continue to rise on the search engines.
- What is NJCondos.net?
- We are a lead generating (referral based) website for agents to develop leads for condo and townhouse buyers. We, not you generate traffic and leads (non guaranteed). You will only incur a referral fee if and when you sell something to a lead we provide.
- What is the cost?
- There are NO upfront costs NO pay per lead, just a referral fee paid if a transaction should occur from a lead we have provided. (See Below)
- How do I “Claim a Community” and become the Community Specialist?
- Fill out our Community Specialist Application here, please insure the community is not claimed already, if you see an agent photo on the community page, this means it is reserved already. Filling out an application does not insure you will be chosen. We take the best qualified application. (It does not necessarily mean you had to have sold units in the community)
PLEASE READ: The Community will be give to the FIRST agent who submits:
- Signed Referral Agreement
- Community Information Page WITH PHOTOS (will be emailed after submission)
- What do you mean by Community Specialist?
- You will become the “go to” agent when someone inquires about the community, you will get any inquiries right to your email inbox.
- What are the requirements to become a Community Specialist?
- Must be licensed full time real estate broker or agent in NJ in good standing.
- Must know the community like the “back of your hand” and be ready to answer questions.
- MUST be able to respond to leads immediately (it’s the best way to get a deal)
- To be tested periodically regarding your response time and follow up.
- To submit periodic MLS reports as requested showing community sales including selling agent and agency.
- Not to pass out refer lead out to another agent in their office or any other.
- Willing to provide professional high resolution images of community and head shot of yourself. (Agent must personally own the photos and indemnify us for any copyright infringement claims.) If you need photos, we have a special discounted agreement with FrontDoorPhotography.com. Contact us for details.
How will I get leads?
- They will be delivered right to your email box or directly to you via text message. Whichever you prefer.
What kind of Referral Fees upon Closing of Title are due?
- 25% Referral Fee to Premier Properties- The Damiano Group should a transaction occur from a lead received from us.
- NO REFERRAL FEE SHALL BE DUE ON SALES OR LISTINGS IN THE COMMUNITY UNLESS WE PROVIDE YOU THE LEAD.
How can I get listing from this? (optional)
- Great listing tool…..OPTIONAL, BUT HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! $19.00 per year…get your own DOMAIN name, and forward directly to your community page. You can use it on your marketing literature. (Example: SallySellParkCondos.com) on that page we can list for you some of your recent sales in the community. When you mail the community residents will be curious and go to the website and see you photo and recent sales. GREAT LISTING TOOL! FYI..you do NOT have to pay a referral on listings unless we send you the lead.
Cancelling Community Specialist Partnership
- Either party may cancel this agreement at anytime with no cause.
- Internet leads conversion ratio varies between 3% – 11%, if after approximately 100 leads performance will be evaluated if if the conversion rate is too low your Partnership may be terminated. We shall be due a Referral Fee on any clients we have provided to you even after termination of this agreement.
Interested in becoming a Community Specialist for a Community?